On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 03:07:56PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Interesting idea.
> I have concurrency remote right now at 257, have the big-todo patches in
> etc.  But whenever i do a ps ax| grep qmail-remote -c
> Its usually between 30-90.  I have over 60k messages in the queue.  Goes
> out fast, but still i think it could go faster?
> Any reasons for this?

Without seeing the logs we'd be guessing. You can find the exact peak concurrency
from the logs (why use an inaccurate ps for this?). You can see if qmail-remotes
are exiting abnormally from the logs.

> <starting to hunt for RAMdisk info...>

Check your logs first. RAMdisk is unlikely to affect your system reaching
concurrency-remote if you're not injecting new mails at the time.

Regards.