* Timothy Legant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001112 19:28]:
> On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 12:55:08PM -0500, Peter Green wrote:
> > program with either [EMAIL PROTECTED] (the literal user and machine
> > name where the mail is originating) or the argument to the ``-f'' flag as
> > specified above.
>
> Does the sendmail wrapper ignore Return-Path and instead use
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Certainly qmail-inject doesn't, but I haven't
> experimented with /var/qmail/bin/sendmail to check....

I was insinuating that it does, contrary to your statements. That had been
my experience, but if I was mistaken (which I don't doubt for a second :)
then I apologize for spreading vicious lies. ;)

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---