My qmail host, mail.sidell.org, is the MX host for domain sidell.org.
I have another host named lyris.sidell.org.  (Actually, it's another
IP address on the same host, being handled by Lyris.)

If I SMTP to mail.sidell.org and send a message addressed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], qmail replies with the bounce:

Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local.
(#5.4.6)

If I add lyris.sidell.org to the locals file for qmail, it of course
says "foo" is not a local user.

So...  How do I get qmail, running on mail.sidell.org to forward mail
addressed to <x>@lyris.sidell.org?

Sorry if I'm being dense.

--
Mark Sidell