On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 04:39:21PM -0600, Jamin Collins wrote:
>Has anyone on the list used Courier as a complete mail server?  If so, how
>does it compare to qmail?

I spent about 5 hours evaluating it, and couldn't get it to act as a simple
mail server.  This was a few months ago, so I'm sure the status has changed,
but I don't think that Courier is quite as stable as QMail...  Test it and
find out if it works for your needs.

I was kind of put off by the rejection of my message to the Courier mailing
list.  I detailed what all I had done and what the failure was.  I wasn't
interested in subscribing, sending the message, then unsubscribing.  Whatever.

Sean
--
 "When you first started at Pacific Tech you were well on your way to becoming
 another Einstein and then you know what happened?"  "I got a haircut?"