I have several scripts that run and mail the output to root for analyses.
These scripts were using a line such as:

cron_job | mail -s "Log file output" root

I think I must have missed something in the docs, since making the change
to tcpserver, qmail and Maildir from postfix I know get none of these
mailings and when run from the command line I receive these errors:

send-mail: fatal: open /etc/postfix/main.cf: No such file or directory

I read the docs that come with qmail and tried the mailx command on my
system, as suggested by the docs, but I receive the same. Any help would
be great.

-Paul