hello firends

    is it possible to monitor qmails parameters like current queue length
/no of messages in queue etc things with HPopenview,

 i dont think qmail is snmp enabled , but if some one knows some patches
etc , which enables snmp fuctionality in qmail  then please tell me ?

   which anti virtus works best with qmail , ( we are planning to setup
seperate incoming and out going mail servers, we will also run anti-virus
software on two saperate boxes i.e one ofr incoming mails and one for out
going mails )  please tell me which anti-virus works best with qmail ,

Thanks & Regards
Prashant  Desai