On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 06:20:32PM -0500,
  Peter Samuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Hans-Juergen Schwarz wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> > when a form processing-cgi requieres a /path/to/mailprog I usually
> > put the line /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject in it. But is some cases it
> > doesn´t work especially when the default path is /usr/bin/sendmail
> > -t. It seems not to work with qmail. Is there a default way to get
> > these work? I´m not really into perl and stuff.
>
> Use qmail's sendmail wrapper
>
>     /var/qmail/bin/sendmail -t
>
> It behaves just like
>
>     /usr/bin/sendmail -t

No it does not. sendmail expects encoded email addresses in the argument
list, while the qmail wrapper expects raw addresses. This cause problems
with addresses that have characters in them that require quoting. For
example, mutt doesn't work right with qmail.