On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 10:04:14PM -0500, James Morgenstein wrote:
>This appears to be used by most of the public mail servers that I have
>tested against, but when a mail bounces out of one of my local qmail

The problem with DSN is that *EVERY* machine that the message passes through
must support DSN, or it fails.  QMail doesn't support DSN (unless there's
a patch, you have looked at www.qmail.org, right?).  Check out
VERPs -- Variable Envelope Return Paths.  Searching google
should provide some good hits.

Sean
--
 I never thought I would live in a country which had a
 self-declared president.