On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 02:34:22PM +0300, Michail A.Baikov wrote:
>How to set spam control on mail() function. We allow use mail() for our free
>hosting. How to set limit use mail() (PHP v4.0.3pl1).

This is more of a PHP question than a QMail question.  You might want to
do something like build an extension to PHP where the access to the mail()
and socket and other routies is restricted based on something like a
cron.allow file.  You'd probably also have to limit access to qmail-inject,
qmail-queue, sendmail and datemail, possibly access to popen(), etc...

The words "finger" and "dike" come to mind.

Sean
--
 We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
                 -- Oscar Wilde