hello friends

    i have created ~alias/.qmail-prashant file , file contents are
|bouncesaying "please, try [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

  file permissions  644 then alos tried with 755 even 777 not working

 i have also inserted space between  "|" and word "bouncesaying"
 as my qmail home is /var/qmail  bouncesaying binaries is under
/var/qmail/bin  so i have also tried

| /var/qmail/bin/bouncesaying  "some text message"

 but nothing seems to be working i have spent around a day and half to make
it working , but its not working ,

 someone please point me what mistake i have done , and whats the exact
syntaxt of .qmail-prashant (for bounce saying ) , like whether i should
specify absolute path of bouncesaying binaries etc things

with warmest regards
Prashant Desai