On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:13:24AM +0100, Peter van Dijk wrote:
[snip]

> Doesn't even need to be close, just well-connected. I'd be happy to do
> that on my server (to which I will move my qmail.org mirror soon, too).

Everything seems to be up and running now, *but* list.cr.yp.to refuses
to reply to any lists.dataloss.nl address. dataloss.nl works fine,
lists.dataloss.nl works fine for anything but list.cr.yp.to.

I'm confused. Blaming DNS TTLs and friends, I will try again tomorrow.

Greetz, Peter
--
dataloss networks
'/ignore-ance is bliss' - me