On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 10:32:11AM +0100, fred wrote:
>I am using qmail1.03 on a rh7.0.
>I would like to use qmailadmin 0.39.
>but I can't log in, I need 'postmaster' but I don't know who is he.
>however I use omail and it run very wel.

Qmailadmin is a tool for managing a "vpopmail" setup.  If you don't have
vpopmail, it won't really do anything for you.  Qmailadmin really should
be called "Vpopmailadmin" or something.  If you do have vpopmail, the
"postmaster" account/password it's asking for is the account that you set
up to be the "owner" of the virtual domain you are trying to manage.

Sean
--
 A "fuddish" is when you really like Looney Toons a lot.
Sean Reifschneider, Inimitably Superfluous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>