On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 06:27:34AM -0600, Matthew Patterson wrote:
> >Sure it is. The recipient address for that local delivery is stored in
> >the environment variable RECIPIENT. Additionally if instructions for
> >the delivery are in a .qmail-...-default file the part of the address
> >covered by the -default wildcard is in the environment variable
> >DEFAULT. See man qmail-command.
>
> Sounds like just what I needed. The man page doesn't specify it the enviornment
> variables are set locally to the program or are globally set, I assume local to
> the program, but I want to make absolutely sure

The manpage for qmail-command(8) describes the environment variables
that qmail-local sets when it executes a program.

Since those variables change from message to message, there's no
'global' setting; what your program recieves in the enviroment
pertains only to that message delivery...

--
Brian 'you Bastard' Reichert            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
37 Crystal Ave. #303                    Daytime number: (603) 434-6842