On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 05:02:06PM -0800, Aaron L. Meehan wrote:
>I'm pretty sure this is the work of the W95.Hybrid email worm (the
>sexyfun.net one), sending copies of itself to the mail2news gateway

What triggered the sudden hit then?  sexyfun has been around for
quite a while and the mail servers have kept up pretty well.  This
one is really pounding it though.

Sean
--
 Blaming the software quality on the tool is like saying "I can't pick up
 chicks because my car isn't cool enough."  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1998