On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 04:28:43PM -0800, Brandon Yu wrote:
>Can I reasonably meet this rate ? Do you have any suggestions?

It largely depends on the actual number of bounces and where the remote
machines are (if you're sending to a lot of international addresses,
for example).  2 million recipients in 12 hours means that (based on
my experience) you'll be running at peak capacity of two high-end
machines.  If you *HAVE* to hit the 12-hour window, I'd recommend
you look at a third machine or possibly thinking about ways to take
advantage of some tricks to get a bit better performance.

Sean
--
 Program *INTO* a language, not *IN* it.
                 -- David Gries