I've just tried to fix je queu with queue-fix and It made nothing more :((
Is their another solution ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Charles Cazabon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 mars 2001 15:35
À : Qmail
Objet : Re: Qmail Queue is out of control ....

Frédéric Beléteau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My log file looks like this :
> 984126108.972553 warning: trouble opening remote/19/66328; will try again
> later

Ah, this is different -- this isn't just messages sitting in the queue, this
is queue corruption.  Did you try deleting files out of /var/qmail/queue
manually?

Solution:  download queue-fix from qmail.org and compile it.  Stop qmail.
Run queue-fix with appropriate arguments.  Make sure it reports all errors
are fixed.  Restart qmail.  And never modify the queue while qmail is
running, ever.

Charles