On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

This is more correct than /usr/sbin/sendmail

> Thank you, I am still having an issue with qmail.  Qmail seems to be
> running, but I can't send any email from a form.  If I send from
> PINE I am ok.  There is NOTHING in the logs.

Read http://www.lifewithqmail.org/ and setup your qmail with those
instructions. As to e-mailing from a form, try reading the code for
the form script and working out what it is doing. Try running a few of
the shell commands it calls by hand and seeing what the output of them
is.
--
"But what...is it good for?"

- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip