"Patrick Starrenburg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> (as it is summer and for once the sun is shining in Holland) with
> daylight saving it is GMT +02:00. So...

I repeat: there must something wrong with your Linux setup. Qmail uses
system calls of the underlying operating system to generate the
timestamps. If they are wrong it gets wrong data from the system
(see now.c in the sources).
Did you try to set CET? Maybe your timezone definitions are corrupted?

Besides that you created a new thread, effectively destroying the
possibility to follow the discussion in an efficient way. Plus you
gave no new information, you only repeated your first mail.
So don't expect new answers.

Regards, Frank