Dear Andriy

I believe the -l switch should solve your problem as the other person
mentioned. If you are getting into using tcpserver and the other services
written by qmail's author you may wish to look at qmail-conf

http://www.din.or.jp/~ushijima/qmail-conf.html

as this does a nice job of setting up all configuration files and logging
via multilog and you can look how the author sets up calling tcpserver. Read
his docs though as the program does a complete setup which you may or may
not wish to go with.

Good luck

Patrick