In my times with sendmail I used to have an acount that had a .forward like
this in my $HOME dir at domain1:

##### CUT HERE ###############
martin@domain1
martin@domain2
##### CUT HERE ###############

So all my mail staid on my acount on domain1, but I had a copy in domain2.

Now, how do I do this with qmail, because when I put a .qmail on my home with
the 2 addresses (with the &), it delivers it to martin@domain2, but doesn't
keep a copy in the local acount in domain1. It says it won't do it because it
will loop. I understand the loop stuff, but why did it work on sendmail. Is
there any workaround?

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.