* Bruno Wolff III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 10:18:45AM +0200, "Robin S. Socha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[dupes]
> Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a Mail-Followup-To header in your
> message. Are people supposed to guess whether or not you are on the
> list or whether or not you want a cc header listing your address so
> that your mail filter can handle the message differently.

Everyone here is on this list unless otherwise stated. Noone therefore
wants Cc:s unless otherwise stated. How long have you been in a technical
environment?

> Since you made a point about not wanting cc's I manually removed it
> from this message.

You are one hell of a luser.

## "lists" adds a list of mailing lists addresses
## so mutt knows about these for showing them in the folder indes
## and to allow replying to them with the command "list-reply".

lists qmail
--
Robin S. Socha - Your Worst Network Nightmare(tm).
`In Germany, they are not referred to as network administrators. They