Rodrigo Borges Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm trying to make qmail work together with Mailman. Mailman comes with a
> python script for the purpose, that is called from a .qmail-default file
> under /var/mailman (mailman's user home dir), like this: |/user/bin/python
> /var/mailman/qmail-to-mailman.py. This script is supposed to eliminate the
> need to create any aliases files for the lists to work.
>
> Problem is, after any list created, i am able to receive administrative mail
> from the list (i.e. welcoming, password reminder, etc) and the addresses
> look fine, but when i send mail to the list, i see on the logs that qmail
> complains that it cannot found such mailbox ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), but
> i do receive mail from testlist-owner and testlist-admin.

If user "joe" has a .qmail file named "joe-default", it will control mail
addressed to "joe-foo" and "joe-bar", but _not_ just "joe".  His .qmail file
named ".qmail" will control address "joe".

`man dot-qmail` for details.  I suspect that simply symlinking .qmail-default
to .qmail will fix your problems.

Charles