I have a situation where the following scenario has risen...

LAN---------LocalQMailServer---------(Dial-up)--------Internet--------------
----------------QmailGateway

So I would like to create a qmail server that will store all of the emails
for thisdomain.com and be the MX record in dns ==> QmailGateway (above)

And configure the LocalQmailServer (above) which has all of the real email
accounts on it to dial up to the internet and download all the email
intended for thisdomain.com to itself and then deliver it locally.  I have
seen many ISP's that do this for companies so I know it can be done (at
least with sendmail... but we wont go there!)

So my real question is.. Can this be done with qmail?  Does anyone know of
any documentation on this type of setup?  Any info you have would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
LP