"Jason R. Mastaler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a reliable way to programatically test whether an
>incoming message is part of a qmail "virtualdomain" or not?

I think you'll have to parse control/virtualdomains.

>I've been looking at qmail-send's environment variables under
>both a regular setup and a virtualdomain, and can't find a surefire
>way to differentiate the two cases.

With a virtualdomains entry like:

  virtual.domain:de5-virtual

A message sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is very similar to a message sent
to de5-foo@localhost. Diff'ing the qmail-command environments, I get:

< HOST2=sws5.ctd.ornl
< HOST3=sws5.ctd
< DTLINE=Delivered-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
< HOST4=sws5
< HOST=sws5.ctd.ornl.gov
< [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---