Hi.

I've tried looking through qmail's documentation, but as I am
self-declared idiot, I've made no sense out of it.

What I want to do is for useless.dhs.org to be the same as far as mail
goes as findus.dhs.org, the domain I regularly use. They both resolve to
the same IP, and they're both mine. The MX record for both are set to
the regular domain, findus.dhs.org -- is this what they should be set
to?

So, mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be the same as
[EMAIL PROTECTED] The same goes for petter.sundlof -- an alias on
findus.dhs.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be the same as
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I want it to be global, that it apply for all users.

I'd appreciate any help.

Best wishes,
Petter Sundlöf