Dave Sill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Henning Brauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >You want to sync the clocks... qmail-pop3d won't list messages from the
> >future.
>
> Somebody refresh my memory... Why does it care?

I asked this on the list once; I didn't get much of a response, but what
little I did get said (IIRC) that it was a byproduct of using some of djb's
other routines for walking the directory contents.  I don't know why djb's
routines ignore files dated in the future.

Take this with a big grain of salt; I could be mis-remembering quite badly.

Charles