I think I've install qmail at my freeBSD ....
i follow the instruction at LWQ and at the www.freeos.com
when i run the svscan /var/qmail/supervise here's the output ...
can u tell me why i got the error message ?

supervise: fatal: unable to acquire pop3d/supervise/lock: temporary failure
supervise: fatal: unable to acquire log/supervise/lock: temporary failure
supervise: fatal: unable to acquire qmail/supervise/lock: temporary failure
supervise: fatal: unable to acquire log/supervise/lock: temporary failure
supervise: fatal: unable to acquire smtpd/supervise/lock: temporary failure
supervise: fatal: unable to acquire log/supervise/lock: temporary failure