"Guillermo Villasana Cardoza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>actually queue-fix will do the job right... I know I have done it.

I didn't mean to imply that it wouldn't work, just that it's
preferable to use the rm/make method since it's definitive and doesn't
require downloading/installing a third-party utility. For example, if
you've installed the big-todo patch, you'll need to install the
associated patch for queue-fix or it'll contruct an incompatible
queue. It's easier and safer to let qmail rebuild the queue.

-Dave