On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 05:14:48PM +0200, Federico wrote:
> I need to make this possible with qmail:
>
> I've this structure INTERNET----QMAIL-----EXCHANGE
>
> i need that ALL incoming mail from internet are sent directly to exchange and the
>outgoing mail are sent normally.
>
> it is possible?
> how?

It's trivial, presuming that all incoming domains are known -- use
/var/qmail/control/smtproutes. Warning, ISTR that Exchange servers are
vulnerable to dirty percenthack relay vulnerabilites, and it is
non-trivial to disable.

Other than that, we used that exact setup when execs at a former company
of mine insisted that Exchange was the only way to go, and all the
admins refused to connect the Exchange server directly to the internet.
;)

--
Greg White