Title: ÇçÀÊ
Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to taste your time with such problem. But it troubles me for a long time.I am raring to have a help from you.

I am building a mailserver in local net in redhat, using qmail. After I configured the qmail  and start it, I can conect to the mail

server from outlook, but when I try to send a mail form the outlook to myself, It is failed, I checked the mailog in /var/log in the

mail server, it shows like the following:

"alert: unable to opendir to do, sleeping.........."

could you tell me what the problem it is.

Thank you very much

Regards.

Jianlong Chen

              '