YOON, Joo-Yung writes:
 > I just installed qmail, ucspi-tcp, and daemontaols under directions
 > of lwq.
 >
 > Now the system shows 100% of CPU usage on the window of wmcube (a small
 > display application in WindowMaker, which shows the CPU rate.)
 >
 > And the load average is also full on the window of wmload (WindowMaker App.).
 >
 > I wonder if supervise takes all the resources, and that is why.
 > Couldn't it run as quiet as other daemons?

Look at /service/qmail-smtpd/log/main/current .  I'll bet you that the
service is looping because it cannot open port 25 because sendmail is
still running.  Either that, or look at
/service/qmail-send/log/main/current to see if qmail is looping
because a configuration file is missing.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |