Hi,

I don't know if this is possable or not - but I better ask the experts :-)
I have just installed qmail-qfilter + QMAILQUEUE patch.  So with that I have
to add QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-qftest" into the tcp rules file so
the incoming mail is run though the filter.

I have 20 IP's on my server.  Is there a way of saying :

"Only assign QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-qftest if the incoming email
is being sent to my IP address A.B.C.D".

Because out of all the 20 IP's I have, I only want to filter mail coming
though the ip A.B.C.D.

Best Wishes,

Jon