"Erik Logan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
>it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)
>
>my control/locals file has my domain in it.

I see at least three possibilities:

  1) you're wrong, it's not in control/locals
  2) you haven't restarted or HUP'd qmail-send since adding it
  3) you're the victim of some bizarre OS/compiler bug

>If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

If you ever declassify your domain name, you could post the output of
qmail-showctl. Also, send qmail-send HUP just to be sure.

-Dave