From: Roger Merchberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Spam IP master list?

Kindof an offtopic question, but is there a "Master List" of IP's that send
spam regularly, with which I could use to update my tcprules deny list?

I really don't want to patch & reinstall qmail with the RBL... (and it
seems ORBS went away...) Besides, I'm really only looking to stop "the big
chunks" with something I can personally manage.

Or is this a completely stupid idea???

TIA,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   ---   sysadmin, Iceberg Computers
Recycling is good, right???  Ok, so I'll recycle an old .sig.

If at first you don't succeed, nuclear warhead
disarmament should *not* be your first career choice.