Our qmail system is situated on a particularly unreliable (at the moment)
ADSL line, and we've had an outage for about 24 hours. I have set up a
mailkeep.com account, and ensured it will collect mail for the relevant
domains.

Can I just specify their machine as a secondary MX in my DNS config?

How can we then get our qmail system to pull in all the mail from the
secondary account? There were all sorts of methods mentioned on that system
eg. pop, smtp, etrn and others. Should I set up a cron job to check every 15
minutes or so? What program do I use to pull in the mails? Is it transparent
to the user? Got a bit confused really :)

Thanks in advance
John

--
John Portwin