>I doubt you do. I know you can find about just as much >about me
>(possibly more) with a simple google search.

Oh, Yeah, that’s what I did. Okay Peter “from the dike,” I’ll sift through 37,700 hits
on your name and get back to you. The results of your “simple google search” can be
found at the end of this email.

“>I'm probably feeding the troll here, but what ROOT >exploit are you
>talking about?
>Is it an open relay? Please show us how it is an open relay.”

Yeah Ill help you out, just like you guys help the newbies. Whatever, If you need me
to walk you through security 1A and hacking 1B I’d be happy to get you started for
educational purposes only, not for nefarious reasons.

You could buy a book or purchase Frank’s consulting services since he is an expert. Am
I full of shit? Or are you far too confident.

As for the racist crap, Frank’s Grandparents still have your Grandparents silverware
and bicycles. I was more of an ethnocentric in my observation of the shiza films
rather than a racist, because I am suggesting that my culture (One that does not enjoy
shiza films or being shit on) is superior over cultures that enjoy being shit on and
filmed. I am of Dutch and German descent.

The point was all along that some of you guys are not helpful, and over confident. I
am bored now.

By the way, do you speak German at home? And why not? I think you know why. My Grandpa
said “your Welcome.”

Gef me en Kusje Peter

Searched the web for Peter van Dijk.    Results 1 - 10 of about 37,700. Search took
0.61 seconds.

Category:    Science > Social Sciences > Language and Linguistics > People

[PDF] www.galexia.com.au/resources/galexia-pki-legal-sector-v3.pdf
... PKI and the legal sector http://www.galexia.com.au/resources/ Peter van Dijk, CEO,
Galexia Introduction to PKI Digital Signatures -Authentication, integrity ...
Text version - Similar pages

Peter van Dijk - ABT
Peter van Dijk Unfinished Symphony, No biography available at this time.
Copyright 2000 American Ballet Theatre, All Rights Reserved
www.abt.org/library/archive/choreographers/van_dijk.html - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Zestig jaar Orgelmakers Gebr. van Vulpen door Peter van Dijk
Peter van Dijk, Zestig jaar Orgelmakers Gebr. van Vulpen Het
ORGEL 97 (2001), nr. 2, 32-36 [samenvatting]. ...
www.hetorgel.nl/n2001-02d.htm - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Peter van Dijk: New organs at Gouda and at Soest
Peter van Dijk & Rogér van Dijk, 'New organs at Gouda and at Soest'
het ORGEL 95 (1999), nr. 1, 25-28 [summary]. ...
www.hetorgel.nl/e1999-04.htm - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.hetorgel.nl ]

Peter van Dijk / Department of Biology and Ecology of ... - [ Translate this page ]
... Dr. Peter van Dijk Abt.4 Biologie und Ökologie der Fische Müggelseedamm 310 12587
Berlin Forschungsgebiet: Ökophysiologie und Bioenergetik der Fische Tel ...
www.igb-berlin.de/abt4/mitarbeiter/van.Dijk/home_page_GE.html - 9k - Cached - Similar
pages

USMS: All-Americans - Peter van Dijk
... All-Americans ~ Peter van Dijk. Peter Van Dijk lives in Cleveland, Ohio and swims
for Great Ohio Swim Team. -- All-American History -- Top Ten Since 1993. ...
www.swimgold.org/tt/aa/vjk29bm.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

SwimmingTimes.com - Results for Peter Van Dijk
... Peter Van Dijk Born 1929. Event, Meet, Date, Heat, Lane, Time.
50yd Freestyle, US Masters SC Nationals, 4/27/2000, 4, 3, 28.14. ...
www.swimmingtimes.com/db/swimmer.php?sw=7950 - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Van Dijk, Peter Louis - [ Translate this page ]
content-type:text/html Van Dijk, Peter Louis. sec.XX - Compositore sud africano.
Sito non ufficiale e non autorizzato / No official and not authorized site ...
psico.univr.it/scripts/cgieme.exe?cp=van_dipl - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Peter van Dijk
... Peter van Dijk, FAIA. Firm addresses, van Dijk, Pace, Westlake Architects 700 W.
St. Clair, Suite 400, Cleveland, Ohio 44113 Tel (+I) 216 522 1357, Fax (+1) 216 ...
www.aiaeurope.org/members/USA/vandijk.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

sco Team Info Peter van Dijk - 11 November 1998
... Peter van Dijk. Consultant ... Contact Details for Peter van Dijk. Phone, : +612
9557-6500.
Mobile, : 0419-351-374. FAX, : +612 9519-8940. Email, : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...
online.socialchange.net.au/sco/scoteam/pvd.html - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:
1
2
3