* Charles Cazabon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010627 09:56]:
> Amanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > In particular I'd like to terminate with extreme prejudice the message that
> > says something to the effect of, "Hi. This is the
> [...]
>
> Please don't.  That message has a very specific format, to allow it to be
> recognized and parsed automatically.  The format is documented at:
> http://cr.yp.to/proto/qsbmf.txt

What is actually parsing that format these days? I can appreciate
forward-looking policies like qsbmf, but that doesn't exactly fly with
customers all of the time. What can I point to as a definite reason (*now*)
to keep qsbmf?

/pg
--
Peter Green : Architekton Internet Services, LLC : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---