Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall.  OK, there
now that that's over with....has anyone else had trouble
installing qmail on Mandrake 8?

I'm following the instructions to the letter and the darn thing
won't install.  I'd much rather find the reason for it and fix
it than install an older version of the operating system, which
can present other issues.

-Steve