> What's is the best OS for run Qmail (and/or Ezmlm)? What advantage and
> disadvantage has each one? I'll need send two millions mails per day and
> I don't know what hard can I buy? :)

        Solaris is slow to fork and qmail makes liberal use of that
call, so solaris is out of the question.  After that, it's close between
FreeBSD and Linux.  I'm pretty biased towards from FreeBSD because of
its development environment and the thoughtfulness of their engineering
team (Linux is pretty hackish).  FreeBSD with softupdates turned on will
give you the best performance and reliability though amongst the three
options.  Best of luck, but be careful, this smells like a troll.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden

PGP signature