Hi,

I'm running qmail-1.03, with qmail-pop3d, running out of users/assign
and users/poppasswd under a single system uid.

A well known virus (email auto-sending one) is generating messages with
binary in the subject header.  I guess more correctly it's inserting
formatting in the headers, newlines, bold, italics (^M, \223, \222 etc)

This is causing either qmail-pop3d or Netscape mail clients (not sure
which side has the problem), to lock up and error, (error occured while
saving messages, unable to retrieve messages from the pop server).

I've seen references to maildrop in the archives, would it be possible
to filter from something like this with all users running under a single
uid.

Thanks,

Brett