I got the same thing... it *probibly* a header problem (not sure...
looked
good to me).

just comment out the lines and recompile... its not a critical program.
Just edit the tai64nlocal.c and put a double hash '//' (no quotes) on the
lines listed and it will compile install.

--
Paul Farber
Farber Technology