Hi,

the timestamp on mailmessages processed by my mail server is wrong - it's 20
hours fast. The time on the server is fine, time on the workstation is fine.
A test message from me to me via the aforementioned server will result in a
message delivered tomorrow sometime (well, it tells me that it's arrived
tomorrow!).

I saw a comment in one of the pages on cr.yp.to/??? that mentioned adding:

TZ=CST6CDT

to the line:

 env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \

in the services qmail-pop3d, qmail-smtpd etc.

I've done so, but the messages still have strange time stamps.

Any ideas what the variable TZ means, if & how I should use it here, and if
not, how to get the delivery of messages reporting the correct time?

I'm GMT+10.

Thanks,

Chris Herrmann
Far Edge Technology