FYI, my ISP did add the reverse PTR records last night. I appreciate the
suggestion from Andreas to get RIPE involved.

I think it was my email to RIPE, cc'ing my ISP, that was the key to making
this happen. I am really under ARIN, not RIPE. However, my ISP is expanding
into Europe, so I thought my ISP would be sensitive to RIPE.

Thanks for all of the feedback.