Im trying to setup mutliple forwarding for only ONE user account in the
domain (ie. jim@defaultdomain forwards to jim@domain1 & to jim@domain2)   on
a qmail server that just does inbound/outbound relaying, only remote
deliverys no local ones.      I've been reading the life with qmail guide &
experimenting a bit..  I understand how to do this with local deliverys with
a .qmail file in a users directory..      If you dont have user accounts
setup on your qmail server with a home dir for users & all that,  I assume
you can use ie.  /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-jim    (with or without the domain
specified) as if it was a ~jim/.qmail file with a few differences....

Basically what I wanna know is if I'm heading in the right direction.. Is
there a better way to do this?   like using fastforward?

many thanxs

d.