Hi,

I read the archives, and posted a while ago on this topic with
no solution. What I want is to block specific domains / addresses.
This is not, in first instance, related to blocking spam. Now the
problem is, that fetchmail, if receiving a badmailfrom request
from qmail-smtpd stops delivering. I don't need or may use orbs
or rlbs solutions, though not related to spammers. Is there a
way to achive simple blocking some domains maybe with a
replacement for fetchmail? I read Charles Getmail FAQ, with
no clue if it could serve my purpose.

Thanks Tom
BD2F D73B BBFD 2353 E641  58EC 6E8C 9FA7 5E4D 2EAA