Hey all--

I've searched the archives and not found a solution that seems to solve the
following problem:

I have a box (lwq + qmail-verh basically) that runs a number of opt in
lists.  Recently, a user sent a bunch of UCE, and though that problem has
been solved, I'd like to be able to enforce the request of those who
complained and asked "to never receive another email from us".

Because I anticipate other users breaking their TOS at some point in the
future, I'd like to be able to "block" certain outbound addresses at the
qmail-send or qmail-remote level.  Ideally, I would have a control file that
listed addresses and wildcards that this box would refuse to send mail to.
That is, if [EMAIL PROTECTED] requests that our service not allow
sending to his domain, I could put that restriction on the box, regardless
of whether [EMAIL PROTECTED] subscribes to one of these lists, or is
added against her will or whatnot.

Any and all advice would be appreciated, including pointing me to old
discussion in the archives which I may have missed in my search.

Thanks in advance,

--joshua.