"Xavier Pegenaute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Please, i need that Qmail exec "procmail" for every user in mine
>system, this procmail is a little different than normal procmail,
>this one, zip all messages and store the messages in his own folder

A better solution to your problem, which is "How do I keep a copy of
all messages" is contained in the FAQ:

  http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/admin.html#copies

You can make your "special" procmail the default delivery method, but
users can override that with their .qmail files. And, yes, you can
prevent users from using .qmail files using qmail-users, as Charles
suggested, but why not just do it right and not have to worry about
diddling with qmail-users? You want your users to be able to create
.qmail files, don't you?

-Dave