Hello Qmailers,

I'm an avid user, and put qmail on every server whenever possible. But for
years I've had a nagging problem. Suppose our company, nextsource.com, is a
web development shop with an exchange or notes server for people's internal
and incoming mail. On the numerous development and production web servers it
is always nice to put qmail on them and I configure it with the
./config-fast nextsource.com because receiving mailers want a fqdn when they
receive messages from these hosts. But the eternal problem is that messages
to our own domain; to root, or postmaster, or [EMAIL PROTECTED] will
never leave the system because qmail treats them as local.

Do I HAVE to register all the development servers as fqdns and configure via
./config-fast dev1.nextsource.com ? And if I do this are messages to
*@nextsource.com no longer treated as local?

Many thx. - Eric