> In order to avoid waking up tomorrow and downloading lots of some Brazilian
> idiot's 200k documents, I thought I would unsubscribe from the qmail list
> overnight.

        I've thought about doing the same...

> I sent an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , from the same IP, SMTP
> server, e-mail address etc. that I subscribed from (and double-checked the
> headers just in case) but got no reply. I tried qmail-help@ and even
> qmail-subscribe@ just to see, but still no reply.

        You only need the same from address.  The server is pretty slow
though, 8hrs is about how long it typically takes (YMMV).

> Any ideas? I'm just glad I have ADSL.. (a month ago, I would have been using
> a 28k dialup!). Am I being impatient - I have waited about half an hour?

        Wait some more.  Anyone have any ideas whether or not it's the
box being slow, bandwidth limitations, or an ezmlm prob?  -sc

        Postfix anyone?  [ducks and runs for the door]

--
Sean Chittenden

PGP signature