> > Can someone please BAN those annoying spam, and dumb Exchange
> > Scanmailprograms ?
> >
> > This is getting unacceptable! - The list is unusable.
>
> Certainly not.  Get a better mail client.

Hey Drew,  Just out of sheer wonder..    How is a mail client going to
stop the mails from coming in?  Granted a few well placed filters would be
a good start..  but the fact remains the emails still come in.

Wouldn't a statement like "use filters"  be better than "get a better mail
client"  Seems to me the mail client is doing the job it was designed to
do.  The person GOT the mails,  and then was able to SEND mail to the list
complaining about the mail he/she got.  Sounds like the MUA did it's job.
A filter is what he/she needs to rid themselves of the spammage.

my .000002 cents.  (who ever said a zero has no value?)

Jeff Palmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]